GBPA 2018 Small Business Fair & Expo
Thursday, June 28th, 2018
10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Canal House at Pelican Bay Resort
Join US for 1-Day and 4 - Dynamic Presentations!
The 2018 Small Business Expo is an energy charged, dynamic and innovative one day event hosted by The Grand Bahama Port Authority, Limited (GBPA) and its Invest Grand Bahama Small Business Bureau (IGBSBB).
Join us for a full day of thought provoking and impactful presentations by local and international speakers, addressing key issues facing large and small businesses within a constantly changing global environment, driven by disruptive technology, ever-increasing consumer demands, and the speed and efficiency of logistics and supply chains to facilitate them. Most importantly, let’s spark the discussion regarding essential collaboration between ‘big’ and ‘small’ businesses, to create and enable ecosystem where both can be sustainable and successful.
Under the theme ‘The Changing Face of Business’ this year’s event will host executives from GE, StoreFront, VKR Insights, Trainertainment along with several others, exposing SMEs and aspiring entrepreneurs to global industry trend, progressive business models, and innovative ideas, all focused on cultivating continued diversity, sustainability and growth within Freeport’s economy.
- Experience e-Commerce and Digital Transactions – via Sun Cash Payment Platform as you send and/or receive payments in real-time
- Enjoy an amazing shopping experience with many of your favorite local merchants at our Pop-Up Expo!
- Participate in the launch of the My Grand Bahama App with the Invest Grand Bahama Team
- See, share and engage with vendors, products and experiences on the exhibit floors
- Provide real-time direct customer service feedback as you interact with merchants and services providers.
Meet our Exciting Exhibitors!
- Home Design Center
- Chef Roxy
- Treasure Nest
- Carda Leather
- Mobile Go
- Invest Grand Bahama & GBPA Licensing Department
- SUNCASH Bahamas
- Mantaray Beach Club
- Conet Bahamas
- Do It Center
- Esquire Men's Fashion
- Chocolatess Island Delights
- Keep It Clean
- Simple Favors Bahamas
- Star General Insurance
- BahaBeach Web Development
- GB Chamber of Commerce
- Scotia Bank
- Cost Right
- New Life
- Parfum de Paris
- Seventeen Fashion
- Columbia Emeralds International
- Luxury for Less
- Island Yogurt
- CrossFit Island 242
- Phluid Phactory
*This List is being updated daily!
Finally, unwind from 4:00pm – 6:00pm at our networking happy hour, with excellent opportunities to mix, mingle and collaborate with colleagues, other business owners and entrepreneurs!
Don’t miss this exciting event. Seating is limited: REGISTER NOW!
Executive Coach & Trainer,
Henry L. Daniels
Executive Lead - Finance,
G.E. Aviation & Digital Technology
Vice President, Strategic Partnerships,
Moderator - Trevor Simmons
11:05am | Laura O’Neal – Executive Coach & Trainer, Trainertainment
- "To Do or Not To Do…Does Strategy Really Matter"
11:50 am | Shopping & Networking Snack Break
12:20pm | Henry L. Daniels – Executive Lead, Finance - G.E. Aviation & Digital Technology
- "Building Success Through Synergy"
1:05pm | Shopping & Network Break
1:35pm | Arnaud Simeray – Vice President, Strategic Partnerships - StoreFront,
- "The Pop-Up Revolution"
2:45pm | Valdez K. Russell, Principal - VKR Insights
- "Let’s Get Social -Social Media – The New Branding & Marketing Giant"
3:35pm | Coffee Break
3:50 p.m. | Nicole B. Colebrooke – Customer Relations Manager – GPBA Group
- "Business Made Easy –Shared/Registered & Virtual Space Licensees"
4:25pm | Thank You & Wrap Up Remarks - Vote of Thanks - Derek Newbold
The event will take place at the Canal House at Pelican Bay Resort. If you have any questions regarding the conference, feel free to contact us using the information below.